HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BOAT
• At least once a season, wash and wax all exposed fiberglass surfaces to extend the life of the gel coat finish or paint.
• Never use the windshield wiper if the windshield is not wet. Dried salt or dirt on the windshield can scratch the glass.
• Never apply wax or buffing compound to a gel coat surface in direct sunlight.
• Never use any polish containing lemon or lemon scents on vinyl. The lemon juice will attack the vinyl and shorten its life.
• Sun tan oil, lotions, waxes and polishes contain oils and dyes that can cause stiffening and staining of vinyls.
• After usage, wash exterior of boat with boat soap and fresh water.
• Wipe down with a soft cloth to eliminate water spots.
• Flush motor/generator with fresh water. NOTE: never directly spray motors, components or electrical wiring.
• Wax & polish all stainless steel parts.
• Check and grease all seals in access hatches/deck plates.
• Wax hull with fiberglass wax to maintain hull luster.
• Wax all powder coat parts.
• Add fuel stabilizer if storing vessel for more than seven days.
• Refer to engine manufacturer for maintenance schedule.
• Cycle all ball valves open/closed to ensure working condition.
• Check and/or clean battery post connections.
• Inspect all fuel connections.
• Inspect all steering connections.
• Inspect and check connections on batteries.
• Inspect all hoses to check for leaks or faults.
• Inspect props and lower units for damage or excessive wear.
• Inspect waste system for correct operation.
Boat Models |
Dealer Locator |
Warranty Info |
Copyright © Everglades Boats, 2013